Sjogren's Syndrome Symptoms And Treatment

Sjögren’s syndrome is an autoimmune disease wherein the body’s white blood cells attack the moisture-producing glands in the body. These glands are mostly the tear and salivary glands. It is estimate that as numerous as 10 million people global have this disease. While it attacks all ethnic and racial groups, estimates say that 90 percent of its victims are female and that symptoms began in their 40s.

According to some studies, Fibromyalgia has been found in 44 to 55% of patients with primary Sjögren’s Syndrome, with fatigue being the main symptom. Along with the fatigue, further symptoms such as painful inflammation of the muscles, joints, and nerves are also presented. In addition, other areas, such as the vagina and skin can be abnormally dry.

The exact cause of Sjogren’s is unknown but it is believed that people inherit genetic tendencies to grow an autoimmune disease and that environmental triggers, such as a virus, bacteria, or even chemical exposure could start the disease method. Sjogren's syndrome symptoms and treatment are designed to manage the symptoms, not address the underlying cause.

Although artificial tears and saliva are helpful, Sjogren's Syndrome Natural Treatment can also stimulate your natural lubrication.


Fish Oil: Eat a portion of salmon or tuna every day or take fish-oil supplements. The blue-green algae are what I prefer, because it is a natural food and what do fish eat? Be careful when supplementing with fish oil capsules.

Sea Buckthorn Oil: This oil is from the berries of a cold weather shrub and is a special important fatty acid called omega-7. It is very helpful at improving lubrication throughout the body, including tears, saliva, bowel protection and vaginal dryness.

Evening Primrose Oil: In a study, this oil, mix with vitamin B6 and C showed 76% improvement in the dry eye symptom.


Sugar-free chewing gum: This essentially helps protect against cavities but most outstandingly stimulates bowel function which is decreased in Sjogren’s syndrome.

Comments

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cured. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Parkinson, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Syndrome, Cancers, HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, and any kind of disease & Infections Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching, honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Sjogren’s Syndrome And Its Symptoms?